Make a gift that helps power defining moments for current Redbirds
Katie Pratt '10 and Kate Piper M.S. ‘12 will unlock $6,500 when the Student Engagement fund reaches 65 gifts.
How we're currently providing students with a sense of community through small, in-person and virtual programming:
- Movies in Braden Auditorium
- Virtual group fitness classes
- Virtual career fairs and conferences
- Take-and-make activities during Welcome Week
- #TweetTreats to thank students for doing their part in keeping our campus healthy
Your gift today will help students have access to the formative experiences that contribute to their well-being and sense of community.