John W. and Louise H. Green Scholarship
- Created by Agriculture Professor Emeritus John Green and his wife in 1970, this annual scholarship is awarded to exceptional student employees of Event Management, Dining, and Hospitality (EMDH).
- EMDH employs roughly 1,000 students each year and provides opportunities to gain transferrable skills, build relationships, pursue leadership positions, and make meaningful connections between learning in the classroom and learning on the job.
University Housing Services Student Employee Scholarship
- Student employees in University Housing have been busy this year with many things including move-in planning, programmatic adjustments, and well-being checks. With your help, we can increase the number of awards provided to these deserving leaders at our spring awards ceremony.
- Patrick Ryan '05 will match, dollar-for-dollar, the first $500 in gifts made to this fund.
Will to Succeed Award
- For over 40 years, Student Access and Accommodation Services (SAAS) at Illinois State University has offered support for students with disabilities and/or medical mental health conditions. For sixteen of those years, SAAS has been able to award scholarships to students with disabilities.
- This particular endowment was established with the help of the class of 1989 to address access and started awarding funds directly to students in 2010.
- Tammie Keney and Larry Brown, staff members of Student Access and Accommodation Services, will match dollar-for-dollar, the first $1,000 in gifts made to this fund.